The Easyboot Rx is the therapy boot used by veterinarians and hoof care professionals for lower limb/hoof problems, recovery from surgery or injury, or for horses that cannot tolerate prolonged time on hard surfaces. The sole is constructed of durable and soft rubberized material, much like that used in human orthotics, with four-way stretch and secure hook-and-loop closures. With three vents for air circulation, the hoof stays cool without accumulation of debris.
Sold individually, the boot can be used to hold paste, gel, or powder meds onto the hoof for an extended period of time. Each boot comes with an EasyCare Comfort Pad for additional support. Quick and easy to apply and remove, this boot is not intended for riding but can be used for light turnout.
- Therapy boot for support and relief from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular, and other lower limb or hoof problems
- Great for horses recovering from injury, surgery or for those that have difficulty with hard surfaces
- Great for trailering or breeding operations
- Easy to apply and remove
- Not for riding, but okay for light turnout
- Not intended for liquid applications