Conventional single jointed bits have a production related characteristic: one part of the mouthpiece is longer than the other which results in stronger influence on one tongue-edge.
To avoid the problem of exerting uneven pressure with a regular single jointed bit, we recommend to use TURNADO or single jointed Dynamic RS bits.
The joint of these bits has been angled forward by 45 degrees in order to guarantee an even distribution of pressure on both sides of the tongue.
Brilliant for horses that are overactive in the mouth playing too much with the lozenge and therefore unresponsive to the signals of double jointed bits.
- ergonomical shape enables a soft and even pressure distribution, middle link angled forward by 45°
- fits exactly between tongue and palate
- ideal for sensitive horses or horses with a fleshy tongue
- gag cheeks enable to exert and increase pressure on the poll
- more control over horses that tend to push forward
- perfect to cope with technical challenges in cross country and jumping courses